Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday project

I used to be a crafting queen. I've done cross stitch, needlepoint, latch hook, sewing, quilting & crochet. I made stockings for the kids- ok 2 of the 4. I gave knitting a try but I guess I suck at the counting part- ironic isn't it? Made candles, fleece blankets, pot holders, clay Christmas ornaments & even plastic canvas projects. I know there's more, but I just don't know what they are. My point is, I used to enjoy all of it so much. I don't know why I stopped. I just did. My supplies and tools started gathering dust and were all but forgotten. Here's the deal though- no matter what road I chose to take my creativity down (I'm using that term very loosely) it was really always for the same reason, I wanted to make my house more beautiful and nest. Even now I have a 1/2 dozen projects bouncing around in my head, some make it out some don't. 

This is the project I eluded to here . Such an an adorable project for a perfect little 1 year old.




It turned out so cute! I love it. Thanks Darla for letting me help. I think it's time to find some more projects. 

xoxo

Lissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment