Sunday, August 8, 2010

Flip flop intervention...

Adam & I had a conversation at the beginning of summer when I came home with 2 new pairs of flip flops. "How many pairs do you need?" was asked and I really didn't know how to answer. Did he really want a number? Or was he being funny.... hmmm
Fast forward to last night. We were getting ready to go to a bar-b-que at Jen & John's, and as I'm getting ready I pull out the fabric bags that hold my flip flops and realize... I have more than I thought.
Right now I stand at 13, and there is a pair under my desk at work. You know, just in case my feet hurt from the heels (I have lots of those too). There are leather, and plastic, many colors and lots of black.




Do you see the missing brown one? Not sure what happened there, and no, it's not under my bed! :o)
Happy Lazy Sunday!

xoxo
Lissa





1 comment:

  1. Is he CRAZY!!!! Tell him a girl can NEVER have enough flip flops..

    ReplyDelete