Friday, July 22, 2011

How Annie got home

I said that I would explain the product that, I feel, is responsible for Annie being home. 

When she came home with us I looked for a name tag for her, and although I don't remember how I found it, I decided to get this too. Little did I know it would be such a good call. It pretty much amounts to a doggy Facebook account. You put in all the contact info a picture, etc

Her name tag with my phone number is worn almost smooth so the " ID tag" is what her rescuers used.  




.



Couldn't be easier. On her profile is a red button that I can report her lost- where, when etc. 
There are 3 more pages to this of all the shelters etc that were emailed with her profile. I wouldn't have known where to begin .

It's even better when you report them found! 

They are even sending a free replacement tag to replace the one that's a little worn.


The yellow pin at the Southwest corner is where she started. She ended up Northeast across a few farms  & a highway


I know there are great tags of the same type. But I'm giving props where they are certainly due.

xoxo

Lissa

1 comment: