Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Raspberry Coffee Stout

Recently my Twitter and Facebook feeds were a-buzz with talk of the Schlafly  Raspberry Coffee Stout. Each one of them by themselves are amazing but put them in one bottle? Yes please!

So to go along with this yummy liquid goodness I needed chocolate chip cookies. Here's how I make mine... 


  • 2 1/4 flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) softened unsalted butter
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs (large)
  • 1 cup Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
  • 1 cup Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips
Oven to 375. Mix dry ingredients, set aside. Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs (1 at a time) until well mixed in.
Gradually add in dry ingredients until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips (I do them by hand).
Bake 9-11 minutes. 

I could eat ALL of this


This was soooo delicious. I have a couple of bottles in reserve since we have very special out of town guest coming next month.



xoxo

Lissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment