Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Adventures in the pumpkin patch

We had the girls last weekend. All 4 of them. Actually Danee was here too, so it wasn't as crazy as it would have been. But all the same it left me exhausted. 

Friday night after baths we watched some Halloween shows which included (of course) It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. 



For the 1st time ever we slept until 8. It's a record for a Nana visit without a doubt. We made waffles and then went outside for a little bubble blowing.


 Early afternoon we headed off for our annual trip to
Peach Tree Farm . It's our 2nd year, but traditions have to start somewhere!

Goats were fed, giant catfish were gawked at. And of course there are the bunnies. Now I have to tell you I was afraid for those bunnies. Once Grace had hold it was quite a task to get it away from her without choking the poor little guy. It was also at the risk of firing up a pretty hot 2 year old temper. Let's just say we had a meltdown in front of Bunnyville. NOT PRETTY.





Good lord. This girl is killing me. She is getting so big, and it's just way too fast. Her mama was just her age. I know, I know- I say that all the time but it's TRUE. Now do you see why this blog is called Don't Blink??
.

This one will conform to my will won't she? She'll stay little for much longer than the rest. Yeah, right. She's almost 7 months old already.

Which reminds me- I MAY be having a panic attack over my birthday. I'll keep you posted.

Silly silly girls.

Gracie is wearing a headband as a necklace. I tried and tried to explain how to wear it, but was informed it's a NECKLACE. *sigh* If you're interested in having your own 'necklace' head over to visit Christa. Her stuff is awesome! 

We had a little costume parade when we got home. Their costumes this year were precious. 
Our little Cleopatra 

She's a bat. 

Grace was a pirate, but you're going to have to take my word for it. She wouldn't let me anywhere near her with the camera at this point. Sheesh! 

And Miss Myla was a pumpkin. That couldn't have been more perfect considering how round she is. 

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Not better sound that kids laughing and this 3 year old can bring it. She laughed and laughed. As you can tell, Myla is just trying to figure out why her cousin has gone nuts. 

Worn out babies. And I couldn't agree more.

xoxo

Lissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment