Monday, January 23, 2012

A little bit sick day

I'm home today. When I got kicked out of the office at 9am I protested for just a little while and then realized that I was worn out. I don't have the flu- no fever or aches, just a cold, so I COULD work. But I know it's not fair to give anyone else this head-filling crud, so home I went, feeling like a big wuss. 

I realized it was the right move when I stopped at Walmart to pick up some meds. I picked up Q-Tips, conditioner and found a cute belt on the sale rack and headed to check out. I got a text while I was in line so I made a quick call. I know, I know, I HATE people who talk on their phone at the check out too. I head out the door and realize the belt is hanging on my arm. That's code for "I tried to steal it". I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, me or the little old lady guarding the door. So I pay for the belt and make it back to my car, and as I'm driving away I realize- I didn't buy the damn cold meds. No way am I going back in there.

So Annie and I are hanging out on the couch. Doing a little DVR clean up and wondering if I took a nap could I go to the gym.  

Happy Monday!

xoxo

Lissa



0 comments:

Post a Comment