Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why blog

Why, after all this time of reading other's blogs, did I decide to jump into this. It started when I was looking at my My Space page (mostly to see if it was still there!) and read some "blog" posts I made a few years ago. I realized that they were very diary like. I have kept a journal off and on since I was about 12 and although I purged most of those, I think it has helped me retain a lot of memories that would be lost in the deep well of my mind.
I decided that someday I will want to look back at these and remember what was happening at this time in my life. I really wish I had my Garfield notebook that doubled as my diary my Sophomore & Junior year of high school! Oh teenage drama!
So although I am writing this in a forum that others can read, I am writing it so I will remember. Good, bad, and everything in between.

0 comments:

Post a Comment