Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Emerson Kate is great!

So, I'll just get this out there. I suck as a friend. No really. Emerson Kate is 4 months old & until this weekend I had yet to make the 5 hour drive to visit this very anticipated baby . Yeah, yeah. Life gets in the way, I'm busy, all true, still takes me out of the running for aunt of the year.
So, here she is. A-DOR-A-BLE!
FYI- Kelly took most of these pics. :o)
This weekend was even more special because 1 year ago on Saturday was the day we found out that the little elf was on her way.

Kelly's mama Suzanne & Maggie the protector.


Aunt Lissa & Aunt Lisa. I love just hanging out with friends & catching up.

I did put her down sometimes, I swear

Maggie takes her job of protector very seriously



Annie had a great weekend too
Our little elf. So freakin' cute.

Aunt Darla came on Sunday to hang out for a while too. 

Baby bath time is awesome!

If mamma gets this wet when she is 4 months  old, can you just imagine what it's going to be like when she's 2!?

Annie is just a tiny bit jealous

 This was a work weekend as well. Very impressive work in fact. You'll have to see Adam's storage miracle.

xoxo

Lissa

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say for the record.... You ARE NOT out of the running for Aunt of the YEAR.. Christmas is still coming and that means there is still time to redeem yourself :) Oh so kidding. Honey I love ya.. You know that. And I'm glad you are just know coming down because I was able to work out all the new kinks of new motherhood. It was WAY more enjoyable this way :) I love you oodles and bunches and VERY proud to call you my friend... Forever and ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete