Saturday, February 12, 2011

Emerson Kate... at last!

I want to introduce you to Miss Emerson Kate Crenshaw. She is 7 lbs 8 oz & was born at 7:30 am on 2.11.11. I'm in love with her cool number pattern of a birthday, of course.

Emmy is #3 of our family's babies, but that doesn't really fit. She is the most anticipated baby I think I have ever seen. Babies are loved and waited for with excitement all the time. This little girl has been waited for longer than any baby to ever come into my life.

My amazing, beautiful & oh so strong friend Kelly announced on a girls night in Kansas City that she would be having this little girl. Oh right, this was in 2008! It's not my story to tell, so if you want to see some of the journey head on over to her blog & read about the 2+ years of doctors, tears & success.
Laughing Out Loud

I will never, as long as I live forget the day she found out Em was on her way. Adam & I were visiting for a work weekend. What a great celebration we had.

So she is finally here. And I don't have words to say how happy I am for my Kelly. This little girl will give her so much joy, frustration & love. I can't wait to watch & be in this journey with her.




xoxo

Lissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment