Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best V-Day gift ever

This has been a really good weekend

Saturday I met with a group of women that I hope to spend a lot more time with. They are all bloggers here in Columbia, some of whom I know and a couple of new friends also.

Saturday night was spent in Fayette at Emmet's Kitchen and Tap for a Valentines dinner with friends, a bottle of wind, fun conversation and a wonderful meal

Sunday morning we slept until 10:30! It's crazy we just never do that. And Annie let us. :o)
I'm really not sure how the next great thing happened.... I have wanted a camera for a long time, I even blogged about this Fond Wish of Mine. We've made a couple of trips to Columbia Photo, and every time we hit Best Buy I visit the camera's no matter what we came in for. I pick everyone's brain on what they shoot and why and make a regular pest out of myself. But this morning Adam announced that Best Buy had the camera that I wanted as a bundle with an extra lens, bag and memory card. Did I want it? Um, did I want it?! YES!
So once again Adam wins.... best gift ever.


xoxo

Lissa

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Congratulations!! How exciting! If you ever want to get together for camera talk, I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your camera!! Now you can be an obsessive shutterbug like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete