Saturday, April 9, 2011

A little Spring project

This is how it starts. I sit down and watch a show on DIY TV and BOOM, we have a project. Poor Adam.
 

Hard to tell how the thoughts about the current project on the board started. Probably with this outdoor furniture. It's not expensive, it's metal so no maintenance, and the chairs stack so it can be stored in the winter. But we don't have room on our current deck. So off I head to one of my favorite places in every city I live in.... the library, and I get these. Now, I need to make in clear that it was ADAM's idea to go get the books. Just sayin'



This is the back of my house right now. Boring with a tiny little deck. It has served us well, but we've outgrown it. 



So the research has begun. I'll keep you posted on whether this seed takes root and grows into a great new deck!  

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

Lissa

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how this progresses, what are your ideas so far?

    Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica No wider, but extend over part of the hill & stairs toward the creek. The hill is wasted space so would like to extend as far as we can afford. :o) Liss

    ReplyDelete