Monday, April 25, 2011

All's well that ends well

So today was Monday. I would say it was a "medium" Monday. Nothing horrible, but not a super smooth one either.

 But all that was forgotten when I picked up the mail. Postal Service mail is just usually that much fun any more. Bills, unsolicited crap for companies that I would call if I wanted information from.... yucky stuff.

Today I hit the lottery! First I got a graduation announcement from a friends son & how does that not make you smile. AND I got a letter from Courtney! I have to say mail from her never crossed my mind! I have been writing to her every day, even if it's just a little note card to tell her what happened the night before. I've been sending pictures too, of her girls & her new niece. 

My day became awesome!




This did me in. All the eye rolling from that girl, the sneaking out (ok, that was payback) the fortune she cost in prom & homecoming dresses, camp, musical instruments, 2 wrecked cars... should I keep going? 
ALL WORTH IT! 

This mom is in heaven seeing this.


xoxo

Lissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment