Saturday, May 21, 2011

25

I remember being 25. Maybe a little too well. Most of the time I still feel 25. Except better- smarter with a lot more self confidence & awareness. 

25th birthdays have been front & center for me this week. Courtney is a quarter of a century old now. I can't wait to say that to her..... she's going to flip out on me.  :o)  I love torturing them. Sorry, but it's true. 

She is far far away learning all kinds of stuff. How to tear down, put together & shoot an M-16. Being put in a gas chamber, they call that mask confidence training or something ridiculous like that.

Graduation is just a couple of weeks away & then she'll move on to Tech School in Mississippi. 

I'm getting letters, which is still always such a great surprise when they come! And I'm still sending them almost every day. 

Can't wait to see her and give her a great big mom hug!
Cameron & Courtney-  looks like he's about to pop her eyeballs out

'

Guess she wasn't so excited to wear a birthday hat


But she'll all about eating the cake!

Happy Birthday Courtney Dawn!

xoxo

Lissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment