Sunday, May 22, 2011

A room of his own

I know that "a room of his own" makes it sound like I have completely taken over the house & it's all mine. Not true, well not completely anyway.

This little room over the garage has served several purposes. Overflow guest room- just blow up an air mattress & voila! A place to stack my Christmas decor boxes- it beats climbing in and out of the attic. A place to paint or stain project in the winter since it's warmer than the garage. But we always knew it would eventually be a "man cave". 

This is the color the whole house was. Not bad just no personality.


There. That's better.


Look who's come to visit

Gotta make sure it's the right height

Looking good

Getting close

I love it, and it's not even mine! :o)


I think it's going to work out just fine don't you?

xoxo

Lissa

1 comment: