Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm stuck

This was posted on Twitter today by a friend of mine. Someone that I admire as a blogger, and mom (she is raising twin girls for god's sake!), and social media goddess. 

Feeling very tired by life today. Maybe the weather is making me glum. Bring on the sunshine.

To which I replied
 I've been that way a lot lately. Can't keep up with all the "expectations" real and self imposed.

Soooo....   WHAT IS WRONG HERE!? No sun?  Too much freakin' winter? Well, yeah but come on! Time to shake it off. 

There, I said it. I'm stuck, in a rut. I want to post things here. My whole purpose was to save memories, keep a record of my life to look back on & say "Oh! I remember that!" But lately- I got nothing. And this makes me feel like I'm failing at this- something that I really want to succeed at. So help me out here. What makes it a success? I need to set some goals. I read so many great blogs & I need to start getting inspired instead of intimidated!

xoxo


Lissa

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a matter of failing or not being able to keep up, you're just out there living life and seeing all there is to see. You've had a lot of cool stuff happen lately, and even if the day to day feels a little a little blah, you've got a lot to celebrate.

    We need summer wine meetups :)

    ReplyDelete