Sunday, August 14, 2011

I love back to school shopping....


 Always have. As much as I love clothes & shoes, the school supplies have always been my favorite part. Notebooks, folders, pencils (wood not mechanical) and of course pens. 

With that said, can someone please explain to me how this baby is 6 & going to 1st grade?! Her Mama just went to 1st grade last week. I'm sure of it. *sigh*

We decided to keep it simple this year & stick to Target if possible. 
She's pretty jazzed for shopping



Love this face. 

 Danee & Myla came along this year. The more the merrier right?




Supplies are a little picked over, but we managed to get everything.
There's a lot of pink in that cart

Nee Nee & I had a little surprise for Miss Gabi. Danee's friend Kelli was all set to give her a little "Back To School Makeover". She's been asking me to cut her hair short all summer. While I can do bangs & trim the back e-z-p-z, I'm not going to even TRY to cut it. 

She was pretty nervous but held perfectly still. 
She wanted it cut so it will be easier to comb out

Big changes coming!

The kido has such pretty, think hair!


Finally we got a bit of a smile! She was making ME nervous because she wouldn't smile or talk. Neither one of those are normal for her.
She had a bit of a rough summer. So good to see her have a good day.

Myla's finally had enough

Rock star treatment complete

\
We had a great day. Now if the whole 1st grade thing would sink in



xoxo

Lissa



0 comments:

Post a Comment